Dr. Jack Copley
I have been providing therapy in one form or another for 14 years now, and, on ocassion, teach Human Sexuality and Pastoral Practice at the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. I also offer workshops in various locations on topics ranging from adult sexuality to professional ethics to boundaries for spiritual teachers.
- Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary 2008 – Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Counseling
- Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond, 2000 – Master of Divinity
- Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, 1999 – Unit of Clinical Pastoral Education
- Certified Sex Therapist, American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists
- Clinical Member, American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Certified Facilitator for Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education, Adult Curriculum
- Certified Prepare and Enrich Marital Assessment Counselor
Session Fee: $150.00
Jack is currently not seeing any new clients.